Certain pieces of small equipment such as hand tools, digital cameras etc can be borrowed for use as part of any projects or activities you may be carrying out as part of your course work.
If you would like to borrow an item then complete the Equipment Booking Form (DOC, 24.2kB) and email it to your Technical Hub Team on the relevant email address below. For Media Production students only you need to have your booking form signed by your Module Tutor, print off two copies and take them to the Media Production Technical hub in person; the form for you to use is the FTV Equipment Booking Form (DOC, 54.3kB).
By completing an equipment booking form you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions:
- You are responsible for the equipment from when it is signed out to when it is signed back in by a member of Technical staff
- You must take all reasonable care to protect the equipment from theft, damage and other risks. This includes making sure you never leave it unattended or unsecured
- You must report any theft, loss or damage of equipment to a member of Technical staff immediately
- Equipment must be returned on or before the due date. Failure to do so may result in you forfeiting the opportunity to use the equipment again for a set period of time
- All equipment remains the property of York St John University at all times
- Equipment must not be altered or adapted in any way and may only be used in conjunction with accessories or other equipment issued by a member of Technical staff
Art, Design, Computer Science: ADCtechhub@yorksj.ac.uk
Media Production: MediaPtechsupport@yorksj.ac.uk
Music Production: MusicPtechhub@yorksj.ac.uk
Drama and Dance: TDtechhub@yorksj.ac.uk
You can find full details of all our equipment on the Equipment Page.