Lecturer - Operations and Project Management
York Business School
T: +44 (0)1904 876161
Qualifications: PhD (Newcastle University) | PgCert | MSc | BA (Hons) | FHEA.
I am a Lecturer in Operations and Project Management at York Business School. I deliver workshops on the interface of supplier relationship management, supply chain management, operations strategy, product and service design, project stakeholders and leadership, and project planning and control. I was a Doctoral Researcher and Teaching Assistant at Newcastle University Business School before joining York Business School. I am actively involved in research and reviews for academic journals such as Cogent Business and Management. I also act as a reviewer for high quality academic conferences such as Production and Operations Management Society and European Operations Management Association. As an expert in Operations and Supply Chain Management, I am keen on linking industrial practice to teaching and conducts industrial visits to manufacturing facilities of multinational firms such as Nissan, Nestle, and Toyota. I usually reflect on current business issues against a supply chain both in developed and developing economies. Asides academia, I also have industrial experience from the logistics and transportation industry where I worked with multinational corporations such as FedEx and TNT.
- Operations Management
- Project Management
- Global Business Issues
- Research Methodology
- Supply Chain Fairness
- Supplier Relationship Management
- Inter-organizational Collaborations
- Relationship Marketing
- Fellowship of the Higher Education Academy (FHEA)
- European Operations Management Association (EurOMA)
- Chartered Institute of Procurement and Supply (CIPS)
- Production and Operations Management Society (POMS)
- British Academy of Management (BAM)
- International Purchasing and Supply Education and Research Association (IPSERA)
- International Conference on Production Research (ICPR)
Publications and Conferences
- Oyedijo, A., Yang, Y. Hicks, C. Dong, J. (2015). The Relationship between Fairness Perceptions and Collaborative Decision Making. Proceedings of the 22nd Annual European Operations Management Association Conference (EurOMA). Neuchatel, Switzerland.
- Oyedijo, A., Yang, Y. Hicks, C. Dong, J. (2017). An Exploratory Study of Fairness Perceptions in Supply Chain Relationships. Proceedings of the 24th Annual European Operations Management Association Conference (EurOMA). Edinburgh, UK.
- Oyedijo, A., and Yang, Y. (2017). Drivers of Relationship Quality and Supply Chain Collaboration: Evidence from a Developing Economy. Proceedings of the 24th International Conference on Production Research (ICPR). Poznan, Poland.
- Oyedijo, A., Yang, Y. Hicks, C. Dong, J. (2018). No Fairness, No Trust: A Qualitative Study of Supply Chain Relationships from the Social Exchange and Equity Theory Perspective. Proceedings of the 25th Annual European Operations Management Association Conference (EurOMA). Budapest, Hungary.
- Oyedijo, A., Yang, Y. Hicks, C. Dong, J. (2018). Fairness in Supply Chain Relationships: The Value and Consequence for Reputation and Sustainability. Proceedings of the Susilo Institute for Ethics in the Global Economy 3rd Annual Symposium. Beijing, China.
- Oyedijo, A., Yang, Y. Hicks, C. Dong, J. Developing Fairness in Supply Chain Relationships: An Exploratory Study. Submitted. 2019.
- Oyedijo, A., Yang, Y. Hicks, C. Dong, J. A Buyer’s Perspective of Supply Chain Fairness. Submitted. 2019.
- Koukpaki, S., and Oyedijo, A. The Efficiency of Public Health Supply Chains: The Case of Ebola in West Africa. In Preparation. 2019.
- Oyedijo, A., Ying Yang., and Alfarsi, F. Supply Chain Integration in Developing Economies: A case of Nigeria’s Manufacturing Sector. In Preparation. 2019.
- Oyedijo, A. (2018). All’s Fair in Business. Impacting Business, Reach (Issue 6). Newcastle University Business School.
- Oyedijo, A. (2019). An Examination of the Toyota Production System (TPS): A Case of the Motomachi Production Processes. Toyota Motor Corporation. Toyota City, Japan.