Lecturer - Operations and Project Management
York Business School
T: +44 (0)1904 876161
I obtained my bachelor's degree in Business and Management Studies from University of Hertfordshire, MSc in Operations and Supply Chain Management from Newcastle University, and Pg.Cert in Research Training from Newcastle University. I joined York Business School as a lecturer in Operations and Project Management in April 2018. Prior to joining YBS, I was at Newcastle University Business School where I carried out research as a PhD candidate, and a teaching assistant in the Marketing, Operations and Systems group.
I also have industrial experience in the private sector where I worked with multinational corporations in the logistics industry such as FedEx and TNT.
My teaching here at YBS spans across the Operations and Project Management discipline at undergraduate and postgraduate level.
- Supply Chain Relationships
- Fairness in Business Relationships
- Relationship Management and Development
- Operations management
I am a member of the following professional bodies such as British Academy of Management (BAM), Production and Operations Management Society (POMS), European Operations Management Association (EurOMA), International Purchasing and Supply Education and Research Association (IPSERA).
I am also an associate member of the Chartered Institute of Procurement and Supply (CIPS), with full membership in view.
Publications and Conferences
- Oyedijo, A. Yang, Y. Hicks, C. Dong, J. (2015). The Relationship between Fairness Perceptions and Collaborative Decision Making. In: 22nd Annual European Operations Management Association Conference (EurOMA). Neuchatel, Switzerland.
- Oyedijo, A. Yang, Y. Hicks, C. Dong, J. (2017). An Exploratory Study of Fairness Perceptions in Supply Chain Relationships. In: 24th Annual European Operations Management Association Conference (EurOMA). Edinburgh, UK.
- Oyedijo, A. Yang, Y. (2017). Drivers of Relationship Quality and Supply Chain Collaboration: Evidence from a Developing Economy. In: 24th International Conference on Production Research (ICPR). Poznan, Poland.
- Oyedijo, A. Yang, Y. Hicks, C. Dong, J. (2018). No Fairness, No Trust: A Qualitative Study of Supply Chain Relationships from the Social Exchange and Equity Theory Perspective. In: 25th Annual European Operations Management Association Conference (EurOMA). Budapest, Hungary.
- Oyedijo, A. Yang, Y. Hicks, C. Dong, J. (2018). Fairness in Supply Chain Relationships: The Value and Consequence for Reputation and Sustainability. In: The Susilo Institute for Ethics in the Global Economy 3rd Annual Symposium. Beijing, China.
- Oyedijo, A. (2018). All’s Fair in Business. Impacting Business, Reach (Issue 6). Newcastle University Business School.