Course Leader - Marketing, Sports Management, Events and Tourism Courses
York Business School
T: +44 (0)1904 876430
Qualifications: BA | MA | SFHEA
I am the Course Leader for the Undergraduate Marketing, Sports Management, Events and Tourism courses in York Business School.
- Tourism Management
- Marketing Management
- Tourism Management and Spanish
- Tourism Management and Marketing
- Events Management
- Tourism and Events Management
- Marketing and Events Management
- Events and International Hospitality Management
- International Hospitality Management
- International Tourism and Hospitality Management
- Marketing and International Hospitality Management
- Sports Management
- Sports Marketing Management
Prior to my experience in Higher Education I have significant experience in all elements of sport business management leading and operating at board and ministerial level across the public, private and voluntary sectors. I have developed and led education programmes, sporting events and businesses on an international, national and local level.
I teach across the events management and sports management degrees.
I am currently doing a Professional Doctorate at Sunderland University looking at work readiness, employability and students making an impact upon graduation.
I am part of the team in York Business School developing a programme of activities and courses for Success Lab. This is a specialist work readiness and employability programme available to undergraduate and postgraduate students.