Course Leader - MBA Suite
York Business School
T: +44 (0)1904 876141
Qualifications: BA (Huddersfield Polytechnic) | MA (University of Huddersfield) | FHEA | ACMA | CGMA | PGCert
I am the Course Leader for the MBA Suite of programmes:
- MBA Finance
- MBA Human Resource Management
- MBA Conversion
- MBA Project Management
I am a Senior Lecturer at York St John and I began this role in August 2015. I have over 20 years teaching experience and specialise in Management Accounting, Accounting Information Systems and Skills and Employability Development. I have taught at all undergraduate levels as well as having a lot of experience of postgraduate and professional courses. I have undertaken delivery of many short courses on finance and accounting, both in the UK and overseas.
I am currently teaching financial accounting, management accounting and employability skills.
- I am currently undertaking a PhD looking at disclosure in the charitable sector.
I am a member of the following:
- The Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA)
- Member of the Higher Education Academy.
- I have also been a professional examination marker for the ACCA and ICAEW in the past.
- I am also Finance Director for a social enterprise in West Yorkshire.
- I have reviewed and written questions for management accounting textbooks including Dyson and Drury.