In order to complete your registration with York St John University we need you to confirm your arrival on campus by visiting the Student Information Desk in Holgate.
Please bring with you:
- Your printed Enrolment Certificate
- A form of photographic identification , e.g. a current passport or current photocard driving licence (a provisional with photo is acceptable)
- Your original Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) certificate. (applicable only to students where a satisfactory DBS check is a condition of entry to your programme).
- You may have provided Admissions with a copy of your certificate but an original MUST be presented before we can fully register you.
- Details of your Student Support Number if you have applied for a Student Loan and this is not detailed above (usually 13 characters long starting with SFDU)
- Students from overseas must produce a current passport, visa and/or EU national identity card
The final date for enrolment is four weeks after the start of your programme. After that date you will be deemed to have withdrawn from your studies, and IT and Library access will be cut off. York St John University reserve the right to raise a Late Enrolment Fee after this date.
If you have any queries relating to the course you have been accepted for, please contact Admissions on 01904 876922.
If you require help with online enrolment or have difficulties logging on to e:Vision, please contact Registry on 01904 876757.
Financial queries should be addressed to the Finance section on 01904 876616 or 876451.