If you wish to appeal an academic decision, the following procedure explains how to do so. Please use the appeal form provided. You must submit all medical and other evidence with your appeal form. It is not sufficient to tell us that the evidence is available on request.
York St John University is committed to giving its students the best learning experience it can. It prides itself on being a responsive and supportive organisation and in listening to its students. We recognise that sometimes you may encounter problems. The policy and procedure below explain how to submit a complaint and what will happen. Please use the complaints form provided.
- Appeal Procedures 2018-19 (PDF, 89.2 kB)
- Appeal Procedures from 2015 (PDF, 0.3 MB)
- Complaints Procedure 2017-18 [Archived] (PDF, 239.2 kB)
- Complaints Procedure 2016-17 [Archived] (PDF, 273 kB)
- Complaints Procedure from 2015-16 [Archived] (PDF, 0.3 MB)
If you have any questions, you are welcome to contact email@example.com.