These regulations provide guidance for students and tutors on the matter of programme participation and attendance. In an academic community there is an interdependence of staff and students rights and responsibilities. The regulations below therefore cover the following areas:
- The student’s responsibilities concerning attendance and participation.
- Responsibilities of the teaching community.
- Procedures for implementing regulations concerning attendance and participation.
- Information regarding the process for applying for an assessment deadline extension.
- Programme Attendance Regulations