We are committed to ensuring that students feel comfortable in their accommodation.
Some students have unfortunately received added bills as a result of constant overuse of heating facilities.
To eliminate your chances of receiving additional bills please take these simple steps into consideration:
- Wear the right clothing for the temperature of your room
- When it’s a bit cold simply wrap up more and when it’s warm take layers off
- Don’t have the heating on unnecessarily
- Don’t have windows open when the heating is on
- Remember to turn the heating off as soon as the house is heated
- Try not to have the heating on for long periods of time
- Turn lights off when they're not needed
Keep warm but be sensible!