Postgraduate Open Evenings
Find out everything you need to know about postgraduate study at York St John University.
Our next Postgraduate Open Evening is:
Wednesday 3 November 2021
4.00pm to 6.30pm, Temple Hall
Join us on campus to speak to academic staff from all of our postgraduate courses, hear from current postgraduate students, and find out more about life at York St John University.
You can also hear from specialist support teams such as Admissions, Student Funding, Student Support, and our Research Office.
Book your place now using our booking form.
Join us for an introduction to postgraduate study at York St John. This talk is suitable for current York St John students or for those who have studied their undergraduate degree at another university and want to find out more about us.
Departing every 30 minutes from 4.00pm to 6.15pm
Explore our campus on a guided tour led by one of our current students. Tours will last approximately 30 minutes.
Hear directly from our academic staff about some of our postgraduate courses. Details and timings of subject talks will be confirmed closer to the event, so watch this space.
To help our visitors, staff and students stay safe on campus, we will be making the following arrangements for our Postgraduate Open Evening:
- Visitors will be encouraged to wear face coverings when indoors.
- Areas on campus will be well-ventilated.
- Hand sanitiser will be provided and high touch point areas such as door handles and toilets will be regularly cleaned.
- Visitors will be advised not to travel to the event if they are displaying any Covid symptoms or have tested postive and have been asked to self-isolate.
- We will adhere to any additional Covid restrictions introduced by the government at this time.
If you are not able to attend one of our Open Evenings, we've got even more postgraduate study information waiting for you on our Postgraduate On Demand page. Hear from our students and staff in our video gallery, learn more about careers and student support, and read student blogs.
You can also request a copy of our Postgraduate Guide to read more about postgraduate study.