Fees & Funding

To study for an undergraduate degree with us, you will need to pay tuition fees for your course. How much you pay will depend on whether you're a UK & EU student or an international (non-EU) student.

In addition to your course fees, you will also need to take into account your living costs, including the cost of accommodation. Visit our student services pages for money advice.

£110 million spent on our campus.

One of the great reasons to study at York St John.

Cookie Settings