York St John University will take all reasonable steps to provide a safe, secure and healthy environment that is conducive to learning and working and is inclusive of the needs of all students and staff.
Everyone in the York St John University community is expected to:
- Act with courtesy and respect in all situations – with peers, colleagues and the local community.
- Contribute to building a friendly community that is free of harassment and discrimination.
- Actively engage in University life and challenge exclusion and prejudice in all forms.
- Take responsibility for resolving problems and seek support when they need it.
- Be aware of University policies, regulations and codes of practice.
If you think this Charter isn’t working as well as it could, please contact Nic Streatfield, Head of Student Services. E: email@example.com