We all know that physical activity is good for our health and wellbeing. That’s why at York St John University we have YSJActive, an entire service geared towards providing an exciting range of opportunities for sport, exercise and recreation.
To offer exceptional inclusive sport, exercise and wellbeing opportunities through sustainable participation in sport, distinctive academic and vocational provision, and delivery of national strategies and business solutions within the regional community.
- To be at the heart of community sport, exercise and wellbeing at York St John University and the wider region.
- To increase sustainable participation in physical activity and to develop and nurture sporting talent.
- To maximise efficient use of facilities and develop inclusive sporting opportunities through partnership.
- To develop future leaders of sport, exercise and wellbeing.
- To be a fresh thinking business partner providing solutions to sport, exercise and wellbeing challenges.
- To increase the profile and reputation of York St John University through sport, exercise and wellbeing.
YSJActive has great links with key national, regional and local sports organisations.
YSJActive is run by a team of fitness professionals with various qualifications and backgrounds.
Development Officer - Community Support and Knowledge Exchange
Development Officer - Coaching and Vocational Education
|Lucie Crowley||YSJActive Sports Facility and Service Coemail@example.com||
|Lucy Lendhill||YSJActive Sports Therapistfirstname.lastname@example.org||
|Ashley Cresswell||YSJActive Exercise and Wellbeing Assistantemail@example.com||
|Jonathan Dawes||YSJActive Exercise and Wellbeing Assistantfirstname.lastname@example.org||