The Enterprise Centre
Based at York St John University, we provide office space, practical support and expert advice through our business support package.
Explore upcoming events to help you develop your Business on the York and North Yorkshire Growth Hub.
You can also find webinars and recordings from previous events.
Sign up to a business support package at The Enterprise Centre to access a range of resources to help you grow your business.
Our support package is for micro and small sized enterprises that align with University values, in any sector.
The package includes:
- Workspace or virtual office hire
- Development resources and events
- Financial support
- Access to meeting facilities
- Access to University expertise
Email email@example.com to arrange a meeting to discuss a support package for your business.
What the support package includes
Workspace or virtual office hire
Hire desk space in The Enterprise Centre, open Monday to Friday, 8.00am to 6.00pm.
Cost: 6 months free hire, then £220 plus VAT per month (maximum 2 desks). Additional desks are charged at £110 plus VAT per month for each desk.
Hire us as a virtual office to list as your business address.
Cost: 6 months free, then £70 plus VAT per month
Development resources and events
Access resources and events to build the skills and knowledge you need to develop your business.
We provide access to:
- Barclays Digital Eagles (digital skills and online learning support)
- York and North Yorkshire Growth Hub (expertise and resources)
- Events and networking
Get financial help for your business while you grow.
- Free membership to the Good Business Charter for 12 months then 1/2 price membership for 12 months
- Free WiFi
Access to meeting facilities
Use our room facilities to host your meetings within business hours (Monday to Friday, 8.00am to 6.00pm).
We provide access to:
- Spaces for internal and external meetings
- Breakout spaces
- Communal facilities including kitchens and chill out spaces
Access to University expertise
Being based at York St John University opens up access to the expertise and knowledge of experienced academic staff.
- Knowledge Transfer Partnerships (KTPs) - these partnerships enable Higher Education Institutions to apply their wealth of knowledge and expertise to business problems, facilitate collaborations that lead to research impact, and provide an employment opportunity for high-calibre graduates.
- CPD courses - professional development and training for you and your organisation.
- Access to our student and graduate talent pool - this provides an easy and low cost way to increase your business capacity when you need to expand your business.
Enterprise Centre Gallery
Click the images to view full size
Drag/swipe to view all the images