Schools and colleges
We can help you support and inspire students with information about Higher Education. Our Student Recruitment team run custom events and help you achieve key benchmarks.
Student Influencer Information Session
Thursday 5 November, 2pm - 3.30pm
This online event is a chance to find out how we are responding to our current challenges, what is new at the university and how we can support you in the future. It can be attended by teachers, careers advisors or any school stafg who support students in their application journey. There will be opportunities to ask questions of our panel, including the Director of Marketing, Admissions and Student Recruitment.
This event will be held over Zoom and will cover:
- The 2021 Admission Cycle How will COVID 19 affect 2021 applications?
- York St John’s commitment to a quality student experience We will discuss our response to the pandemic and how we are supporting our applicants, current students and recent graduates.
- New for 2021: Introducing our new courses, including Adult and Mental Health Nursing, and our impressive new Creative Centre which is due to open in spring 2021.
What we offer
A dedicated team of Education Outreach Workers organise and plan events for students. We work with students from Year 6 to College leavers and everyone between.
We focus on providing information about Higher Education so students can make informed decisions about their future. We create workshops and presentations to fit your needs. Previous examples include:
- Introducing Higher Education
- Applying through UCAS
- Student Life
- Student Finance and living on a budget
- Choosing the right course and institution
- Personal statement workshop
- Mock interviews
Our bespoke events can take place on campus or in your school or institution.
How to book an event
Book an event by emailing us with the following information:
- Preferred date
- Number of students
- Age of students
- Topics you'd like to cover
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to book your event.