We want to work with you to help develop your business and your people.
We are committed to working in partnership with our local business community.
We have a passion for finding practical solutions to enable continued business growth, increased business profitability, healthier lives, and to drive the local knowledge economy.
How we can help your business
We support small and medium businesses as well as blue-chip organisations. Our practical and innovative solutions can help you:
- Find practical solutions to allow continued business growth
- Increase the skills and knowledge of your staff
- Drive the local knowledge economy
- Improve business performance
- Recruit and retain talented staff
- Develop your workforce with degree apprenticeships and professional short courses
- Access expert industry advice
- Keep your business growing and moving forward.
You will work with expert, industry-focused academics. You will also have access to our student and graduate talent and our state-of-the-art facilities.
Get in touch
Get in touch with our business development team for an initial informal chat by emailing email@example.com. To find out more about degree apprenticeships email firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also complete our enquiry form at the bottom of the page.
Services for business
Develop your business
Consultancy and advice services and financial support for businesses.
Develop your people
Professional development, degree apprenticeships and Military Human courses.
Use our spaces
Hire our spaces for your conference or event.
Access our student talent
Hire students and graduates for internships, vacancies and work placements.
Fill out the form below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
Who we work with