PebblePad is an e-portfolio platform used by York St John University.
As an external assessor, alongside university tutors, you will use PebblePad to view a student's work to review their progress and evidence to support their placements.
Where there are assessor fields, you will be able to add information to a student's portfolio.
If you are unsure on what sections of a student's workbook you are required to complete, please contact a member of the relevant programme team at the university.
Key contacts and further support
- If you need to request an external account, please complete the account request form.
- Read our PebblePad Guidance for Externals (PDF, 0.2 MB)
- If you have any issues, please read our Frequently Asked Questions or try our PebblePad Troubleshooter for external mentors and students.
- If you have any problems logging in or experience technical issues with PebblePad please email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your full work email address, details of the student you are supporting (full name and course of study) as well as the nature of the problem.
- If a student needs help with PebblePad, please ask them to refer to the PebblePad self-help guides or get in touch email@example.com. Please ask them to include their full name, name of the external assessor/s, their course of study as well as the nature of the problem.