How to apply
We are thrilled you are thinking of applying. This page will help you through the process, with information on academic and English language entry requirements, financial and visa arrangements, how to find an in-country agent and details on the application process.
Thursday 3 September is the deadline for further applications for our September 2020 intake from students who will require a visa to study with us, except for applicants to MSc Computer Science at our London Campus. We will be happy to take applications for our January intake where possible.
Before you apply
There are several things to consider before applying:
- Do you meet our English Language Requirements?
- Do you meet the academic entry requirements for your choice of course?
- Do you have the necessary financial support to study?
- Do you need to make visa arrangements to study in the UK?
For further support on any of these areas please contact us directly at email@example.com , otherwise you can apply by following the instructions below.
The International Application Form V5 is for students wishing to apply for:
- Undergraduate courses*
- Postgraduate courses
- International Foundation Programme
Once completed, please email the form to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with the following documents:
- Candidate Statement
- Copies of qualifications (translated into English where necessary)
- Proof of English Language level
- Academic references
- Copy of passport photo page and any previous UK visas
Online Application Form
If applying for postgraduate study you can also use the online application form which is found on each of the individual course pages. Please visit the postgraduate courses list to find the course you are interested in.
* Applications for all undergraduate programmes can also be made through UCAS (Universities and Colleges Admissions Service) using their online form. You can also phone UCAS to request an application form on 00 44 (0) 871 468 0 468. Phone lines are open Monday to Friday, 08:30 - 18:00 (UK time).
To find out more please contact our admissions team on:
Phone: +44 (1904) 876363
If you would like to speak to an agent from your country please search here.
View the correct entry requirements related to your country.
English Language Requirements
Students whose first language is not English please read through for our English Language Entry Requirements.