Students with additional requirements
We are here to make sure your accommodation needs are met.
We help students with a wide range of needs find the right accommodation for them.
If you have a disability, health concern, or other specific need we are here to help. The more information we have and the earlier we are aware of your needs, the more able we are to provide you with a room that suits you.
When you apply for accommodation it is important to fill in the additional requirements form, even if you think the type of room you have applied for will meet your needs. This allows us to make sure everything is in place for you.
You can discuss any additional requirements with us by calling 01904 876 660 or emailing email@example.com
Who we work with
We can provide help for students with a wide range of additional needs, including:
- Sight, hearing or mobility impairments
- Diagnosed physical health conditions or disabilities
- Diagnosed mental health conditions
- Health conditions that need specific medication storage
- Medical dietary requirements
- Religious or wellbeing needs
- Height over 6’3”
We do not make adjustments for personal room or site preferences, non-medical dietary restrictions, or personal financial circumstances.
The support we provide
Available support includes:
- Provision of a fridge for storage of medication
- Larger beds
- Single sex accommodation
- Alcohol free accommodation
- Ensuite rooms
- Provision of a second room for a carer (funded by social services)
- Accessible rooms with appropriate bathroom facilities
To apply for additional accommodation requirements please fill in the additional accommodation requirements application form.