Meet the technical teams
Our technical specialists are active practitioners and experts in their field. Using their skills and knowledge they lead the way in developing and facilitating applied-based learning.
University buildings are currently closed. You can still contact your Technical Specialists by email or Microsoft Teams. Email addresses are provided below.
The Technical teams across the Schools provide support for learning and teaching in many ways, including by:
- Providing advice and best practice for the use of specialist equipment and resources;
- Overseeing Supported Open Learning (SOL) in the specialist spaces and labs;
- Training staff and students in using specialist equipment, resources and software;
- Managing the booking of equipment;
- Assisting in the planning and delivery of taught practical sessions;
- Maintaining and calibrating equipment;
- Overseeing Health & Safety in the specialist spaces and labs.
If you have any questions or need help with anything to do with any specialist space or equipment or advice with a project, you will find the relevant contact details below.