Exams and assessment
Information and policies relating to awards, including eligibility, classifications, and credits.
Information relating to the following areas can be found in the policies below.
- Eligibility for award
- Credit requirements for award
- How are award mark and degree classifications calculated?
- How to work out your credit-weighted level averages
- Exceptional third attempts for awards (Condonement Scheme only)
- Degree classification ranges
- Borderline classification and how these are treated (Scheme B only)
- Failure to meet award threshold
- Section 35: Assessment Schemes 2023-34 (PDF, 92.7 kB)
- Section 40: Scheme A Undergraduate Awards 2023-24 (PDF 0.2 MB)
- Section 41: Scheme A Postgraduate Awards 2023-24 (PDF 0.2 MB)
- Section 46: Scheme B Undergraduate Awards 2023-24 (PDF 0.2 MB)
- Section 47: Scheme B Postgraduate Awards 2023-24 (PDF 0.2 MB)
- Section 48: Aegrotat and Posthumous Awards 2023-24 (PDF 81.3 kB)
- Section 56: Professional Registration Procedure 2023-24 (PDF 70.1 kB)
- Safety Net Policy 2019-20
- Safety Net Framework 2021-21