Information relating to the following areas can be found in the policies below:
- Eligibility for award
- Credit requirements for award
- How are award mark and degree classifications calculated?
- How to work out your credit-weighted level averages
- Exceptional third attempts for awards (Condonement Scheme only)
- What are the degree classification ranges?
- What is a borderline classification and how are these treated? (Scheme B only)
- Failure to meet award threshold.
- Section 33: Assessment Schemes 2021-22 (PDF 0.1 MB)
- Section 38: Scheme A Undergraduate Awards 2021-22 (PDF 0.3 MB)
- Section 39: Scheme A Postgraduate Awards 2021-22 (PDF 0.3 MB)
- Section 44: Scheme B Undergraduate Awards 2021-22 (PDF 0.3 MB)
- Section 45: Scheme B Postgraduate Awards 2021-22 (PDF 0.2 MB)
- Section 46: Aegrotat & Posthumous Awards 2021-22 (PDF 76.7 kB)
- Section 54: Professional Registration Procedure 2021-22 (PDF 68.4 kB)
- Safety Net Policy 2019-20
- Safety Net Framework 2021-21