Information relating to the following areas can be found in the policies below:
- Eligibility for award
- Credit requirements for award
- How are award mark and degree classifications calculated?
- How to work out your credit-weighted level averages
- Exceptional third attempts for awards (Condonement Scheme only)
- What are the degree classification ranges?
- What is a borderline classification and how are these treated? (Scheme B only)
- Failure to meet award threshold.
- Section 34: Assessment Schemes 2022-23 (PDF 0.1 MB)
- Section 39: Scheme A Undergraduate Awards 2022-23 (PDF 0.2 MB)
- Section 40: Scheme A Postgraduate Awards 2022-23 (PDF 0.2 MB)
- Section 45: Scheme B Undergraduate Awards 2022-23 (PDF 0.3 MB)
- Section 46: Scheme B Postgraduate Awards 2022-23 (PDF 0.2 MB)
- Section 47: Aegrotat & Posthumous Awards 2022-23 (PDF 76.7 kB)
- Section 55: Professional Registration Procedure 2022-23 (PDF 68.8 kB)
- Safety Net Policy 2019-20
- Safety Net Framework 2021-21