Student Recruitment Manager
My role as Student Recruitment Manager involves ensuring we are providing high quality fact-finding events and experiences for post-16 students interested in pursuing Higher Education. These include:
- Open days and offer holder 'Decision Days'
- Subject taster days
- Year 12 1-night residentials
- School and college visits to campus
- Attending school and college careers fairs
- Delivering inspiring workshops and presentations
- Attending national UCAS and UK Uni search roadshows
I am also responsible for postgraduate recruitment as the university also offers a range of Masters and PhD level study opportunities.
Having worked in the team in a variety of roles since 2012, I have met thousands of students, their parents and carers and teachers over the years and I still continue to enjoy seeing young people excited about their futures.
I am really passionate about Education. I completed an MA in Education at York St John University in 2018 and graduated in the Minster alongside students I had helped recruit to the university.
I am also the Chair of Governors at a primary school in the area where I live and love being able to see children at the start of their educational journey.
- Email – email@example.com