Our alumni-funded scholarships are for current undergraduate students facing significant barriers to study.
There will be a minimum of 8 scholarships available this year:
- 2 Welcome Back to Education scholarships
- 3 Enabling Education scholarships
- 3 Ed De Nunzio scholarships.
To be eligible for these scholarships you must meet at least 1 of the following criteria:
- Students who are carers
- Students who have 1 or more children
- Students who are estranged from their families and under 25
- Students whose family circumstances have altered drastically since filling out their loan application (for example bereavement, chronic illness, or divorce)
- Students with residual household income under £26,000.
Applicants meeting one or more of the above criteria will be considered for the Enabling Education scholarship. Applicants who also meet the additional below requirements for the Welcome Back to Education scholarship and/or the De Nunzio scholarship, will also be considered for these awards.
Eligibility will be determined by the details submitted in your completed application and York St John student records.
|Welcome Back to Education |
|De Nunzio |
If you have any questions about the scholarships or the application process please contact email@example.com
How to apply
To apply you must submit a completed application form.
Before getting started, you might find it helpful to read through our guidance on completing your application. This includes what should be covered in your supporting statement and written reference.
The deadline for submitting applications is 11:59pm on Friday 10 December 2021.