How Clearing works
Our step by step guide to Clearing.
Clearing lets you search for and apply to universities that still have places available.
Clearing is a great opportunity to find the right university. This could be because your results are not what you expected or you decide to apply after the UCAS and UCAS Extra deadlines.
You can apply through Clearing for any of the following reasons:
- You are applying after the end of June
- You have not received any offers
- You have declined all your offers
- You did not meet the conditions of your offers
- You have an offer but want to change course or university
Use the video guides and steps below to find out how to apply to study with us once you have your results.