Holgate Student Centre
A place to study, ask a question, engage in development opportunities or simply relax and take some time out.
We provide advice and guidance services that support the differing needs of students. A team of student advisors are also on hand to help with enquiries.
Facilities available in the Holgate Student Centre include:
The Student Information Desk
Still can’t find what you need?
Phone us on 01904 876477 or email email@example.com.
A team of Information Advisers are also on hand to help with enquiries between 9:00am and 5:00pm weekdays, and in Fountains Library if you need help on evenings and weekends.
Looking for other services?
University Reception is now located in the De Grey building. Please use the following email to contact them about campus visitors or parking permits: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Many services have now moved online. Use the links below to book appointments, log issues, or get advice.
- Wellbeing and welfare support (or email email@example.com)
- Disability support (or email firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Your finances (or email email@example.com)
- Student records (or email firstname.lastname@example.org)
- IT and computing support (or email email@example.com)
- Study Development (or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Accommodation (or email email@example.com)