Holgate Student Centre
A place to study, ask a question, engage in development opportunities or simply relax and take some time out.
We provide advice and guidance services that support the differing needs of students. A team of student advisors are also on hand to help with enquiries.
Facilities available in the Holgate Student Centre include:
- Information Services desk
- Study spaces
- The Launchpad for help with career advice
- Printing, scanning, and copying
- Free campus WiFi.
Information Services Desk
Phone us on 01904 876477 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
A team of Information Advisers are also on hand to help with enquiries between 9:00am and 5:00pm weekdays, and in Fountains Library if you need help on evenings and weekends.
Looking for other services?
University Reception is now located in the De Grey building. Please use the following email to contact them about campus visitors or parking permits: email@example.com.
Many services have now moved online. Use the links below to book appointments, log issues, or get advice.
- Wellbeing and welfare support (or email firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Disability support (or email email@example.com)
- Your finances (or email firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Student records (or email email@example.com)
- IT and computing support (or email firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Study Development (or email email@example.com
- Accommodation (or email firstname.lastname@example.org)
- If you are staff or a representative of a student organisation, you can book event space