Holgate Student Centre
A place to study, ask a question, engage in development opportunities or simply relax and take some time out.
We provide advice and guidance services that support the differing needs of students.
A team of Student Advisers are also on hand to help with enquiries.
Facilities available in the Holgate Student Centre include:
- Information Services Desk
- Study spaces
- Launchpad for help with career advice
- Printing, scanning, and copying
- Free campus WiFi
Information Services Desk
Open weekdays, 9.00am to 5.00pm
If you need help on evenings and weekends, visit the Library in Fountains Learning Centre.
University Reception is located in the De Grey building. Email them about campus visitors or parking permits: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Use the links below to book appointments, log issues, or get advice from our student support teams.
- Wellbeing and welfare support (or email email@example.com)
- Disability support (or email firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Your finances (or email email@example.com)
- Student records (or email firstname.lastname@example.org)
- IT and computing support (or email email@example.com)
- Study Development (or email firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Accommodation (or email email@example.com)
If you are staff or a representative of a student organisation, you can also book event space.
Click the images to view full size
Drag/swipe to view all the images