Contact the Library
We're here to help. Our Library teams are available to answer your queries and questions. Here's how you can get in touch.
To save yourself time queuing, we encourage you to use the following online options for assistance.
- Check for answers to frequently asked questions in our Online Service Desk portal.
- If you cannot find an answer there to your library or IT issues, log a job.
- Use Papercut online to add money to your print queue (York St John username and password needed).
- Check your library account and pay your fines online.
- For regular social media updates, find us on Instagram (@YSJLibrary).
If you need to speak to someone directly, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01904 876 696.
If you have any comments, suggestions or complaints, please see our Customer care statement and Service objectives page for more information.
Academic Liaison Librarians
Academic Liaison Librarians provide support, teaching and training to help you get the most from library resources.
For help from the Academic Liaison Librarians:
- Email the team at email@example.com
- Book an online tutorial with a member of the Academic Liaison team
Study Development Tutors
Study Development Tutors can help you with your academic work.
For help from the Study Development Tutors:
- Email the team at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Book an online tutorial with a member of the Study Development team
The Digital Training team provide training for most software and systems at the University.
For help from Digital Training:
- Email the team at email@example.com
- Book an online tutorial with a member of the Digital Training team
Assistive Technology Advisers
Assistive Technology Advisers provide training on the use of assistive technology.
For help from an Assistive Technology Adviser: