Contact the Library
We're here to help. Our Library teams are available to answer your queries and questions. Here's how you can get in touch.
To save yourself time queuing, we encourage you to use the following online options for assistance:
- Check for answers to frequently asked questions in our Online Service Desk portal
- If you cannot find an answer there to your library or IT issues, log a job
- Use Papercut online to add money to your print queue (YSJ username and password needed)
- Check your library account and pay your fines online.
- For regular social media updates, find us on Twitter (@YSJLibrary) and Instagram (@YSJLibrary)
If you need to speak to someone directly, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01904 876 696.
To tell us how we’re doing, use our online Feedback Wall or view other options for submitting comments or suggestions.
For help from the Academic Liaison Librarians
- Email the team at email@example.com
- Book an online tutorial with a member of the Academic Liaison team
For help from the Study Development Tutors
- Email to team at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Book an online tutorial with a member of the Study Development team
For help from Digital Training
- Email the team at email@example.com
- Book an online tutorial with a member of the Digital Training team