Degree apprenticeship vacancies
We train staff from companies across the country through our growing portfolio of degree apprenticeships.
Staff trained by York St John work in a wide range of fields, including:
- NHS Trusts and other health and social care providers
- Financial and insurance businesses
- Energy suppliers
- Police forces
- Local authorities
- Government departments.
We work with employers to understand and develop their learning and development needs. We support their apprenticeship recruitment opportunities, including the following live vacancies.
Accelerate your business and technology career with an apprenticeship at Unilever. By working in a diverse, global business you will gain invaluable work experience in areas such as Customer Development, Finance, Marketing and Supply Chain.
UKRI Science and Technology Facilities Council
Level 6 (Degree) Apprentice - Data Science, Hartree Centre
- Number of posts: 3
- Salary: £16,037 (Year 1) rising incrementally to £21,450 (Year 2)
- Closing Date: 20 July 2020
- Interview Date: Week commencing 27 July 2020
- Start Date: September 2020
At the Hartree Centre we want to see UK businesses outperform their global competitors. We want to grow the economy, create skilled jobs and train people to excel. We're making all this happen and more by helping UK industry to be at the forefront of technical innovation with the use of the latest Digital, High Performance Computing (HPC), Big Data and Artificial Intelligence (AI) technologies.
We have a technically exciting computing environment, encompassing a wide range of hardware and software. Our staff are key to our success and we value them highly.
We are recruiting for three Level 6 (Degree) Data Science Apprentices to join us in September 2020. Click on the links below to find out more:
- Data Science, AI and Software Engineering (external link)
- Data Science / Business Analyst (external lik)
- Data Science (external link)