We have 26 Measures of Success for Strategy 2026. Nine of these will be benchmarked against a set of peer, competitor and high-performing institutions.
By 2026 our 'headline' measures will show that we have:
- Achieved the Gold award for Teaching Excellence by the Office for Students.
- Enhanced student outcomes for all underrepresented groups.
- Reached 90% overall satisfaction in the National Student Survey.
- Risen 50 places in the Sunday Times annual university guide.
- Increased research income to 2% of our total income.
- Secured professional and managerial employment for 70% of every cohort of graduates.
- Grown to 10,000 students in total, 8,000 on campus.
- Ensured our operating cash flow as a percentage of income is greater than 11% each year.
- Reduced the median gender pay gap to below 10%.