Browser does not support script.

Study Abroad destinations

Pukyong National University

Busan, South Korea

Pukyong National University was founded in 1996 and is based in Busan in the south coast of South Korea.

The university has 85,000 students across 6 colleges and 5 graduate schools.

What you can study

CourseWhen you can study
Korean, TESOL and Linguistics BA 3rd year, full year
Korean, Intercultural Communication and Linguistics BA 3rd year, full year

Academic information

Choosing your modules

Please see the Pukyong National University Module Catalogue for more information.

Academic calendar

Visit the Pukyong National University website for a full list of academic dates.


Accommodation abroad

More information can be found on Pukyong National University’s housing pages.

Costs and visas


Please make sure you have an up to date passport that expires no earlier than 6 months after you intend to return.

You will be provided with guidance and documentation from the partner university but it will be your responsibility to obtain the correct visa.

Neither the Study Abroad team here or at the partner university are qualified to offer consultations or detailed advice regarding visa applications. Immigration laws are complex and subject to frequent changes. So if you do have any visa-related questions you will need to contact the appropriate Embassy directly.

Cookie Settings