Browser does not support script.

Study Abroad destinations

Incheon National University

Incheon, South Korea

Incheon National University was founded as Incheon Technical College in 1979 before being granted university status in 1988.

Incheon National University is based in the city of Incheon in the north east of the country, and less than 30 miles from Seoul. The university has 14,000 students and 500 faculty over 3 campuses.

What you can study

Course When you can study
Korean, TESOL and Linguistics BA 3rd year, full year
Korean, Intercultural Communication and Linguistics BA 3rd year, full year

Academic information

Choosing your modules

Please see the Incheon National University module catalogue for more information.

Academic calendar

Visit the university website for a full list of academic dates at Incheon National University.


Accommodation abroad

Find more information on the Incheon National University housing pages.

Costs and visas


Funding is available to help you with study abroad costs. Please see our Funding page for more details.

Additional costs

This information is about additional costs of studying at this host university. Please be aware that prices are subject to change, and the list may not be exhaustive.

We recommend looking at the host website, as well as entry requirements for the country, to get a full understanding of the costs involved.

You will be required to pay into the National Health Insurance of Korea (NHIK), which costs 71,520 KRW per month.

You have to purchase an Alien Registration Card within 90 days of arrival into South Korea, which costs 30,000 KRW.

You need to make a payment of around 800,000 KRW on application, for Incheon National University accommodation.


Please make sure you have an up to date passport that expires no earlier than 6 months after you intend to return.

You will be provided with guidance and documentation from the partner university but it will be your responsibility to obtain the correct visa.

Neither the Study Abroad team here or at the partner university are qualified to offer consultations or detailed advice regarding visa applications. Immigration laws are complex and subject to frequent changes. So if you do have any visa-related questions you will need to contact the appropriate Embassy directly.

Cookie Settings