Browser does not support script.

Study Abroad destinations

Kyung Hee University

Seoul and Suwon, South Korea

Since its founding in 1949, Kyung Hee University has pursued the Kyung Hee Spirit of 'Scholarship and Peace' as well as the founding principle of 'creating a civilized world.'

For the past 62 years, the University has developed remarkably, contributing to the fulfillment of a 'cultural world for humanity' as the leader of the future of academics and the creator of common values for humanity.

What you can study

CourseWhen you can study
Korean, TESOL and Linguistics BA 3rd year, full year
Korean, Intercultural Communication and Linguistics BA 3rd year, full year

Academic information

Choosing your modules

Please see the Kyung Hee University module catalogue (PDF, 542 kB) for more information.

Academic calendar

Visit the Kyung Hee University website for a full list of academic dates.


Accommodation abroad

Kyung Hee University offer dormitory-style accommodation on and off campus, and there are off-campus housing options near the campuses. You can find out more information on the Kyung Hee University accommodation pages.

Costs and visas


Funding is available to help you with study abroad costs. Please see our Funding page for more details.

Additional costs

This information is about additional costs of studying at this host university. Please be aware that prices are subject to change, and the list may not be exhaustive.

We recommend looking at the host website, as well as entry requirements for the country, to get a full understanding of the costs involved.

Students are required to pay into the National Health Insurance of Korea (NHIK). The cost of this (based on June 2022) is 55,630 KRW per month.

Students have to purchase an Alien Registration Card within 90 days of arrival into South Korea, which costs 30,000 KRW.


Please make sure you have an up to date passport that expires no earlier than 6 months after you intend to return.

You will be provided with guidance and documentation from the partner university but it will be your responsibility to obtain the correct visa.

Neither the Study Abroad team here or at the partner university are qualified to offer consultations or detailed advice regarding visa applications. Immigration laws are complex and subject to frequent changes. So if you do have any visa-related questions you will need to contact the appropriate Embassy directly.

Cookie Settings