Degree outcomes statement
We produced our degree outcomes statement in accordance with the UK Standing Committee for Quality Assessment (UKSCQA) Statement of Intent.
Our statement outlines our commitment to protecting the value of our degrees. It demonstrates our transparent, consistent and fair approach to academic standards.
The statement includes:
- The percentage of degree classes awarded over the last 5 years for undergraduate degree programmes
- Assessment and marking practices
- Information about our academic governance
- Our approach to degree classification
- Teaching practices and learning resources.
The degree outcomes statement was approved by the Board of Governors in September 2020.
The statement is available to download in full: