Funding your business
Find out how to access funding for your business.
The Connecting Innovation programme is a package of support available for businesses to develop new products and processes. It is funded through the Growth Deal and European Development Fund. It is run by the Leeds City Region Enterprise Partnership’s (LEP) Business Growth team.
The programme provides support through:
- Up to 50% funding (maximum £100,000) for businesses to access specialist expertise or facilities from out of universities
- Up to 20% funding (maximum £20,000) to purchase eligible equipment
- Specialist advice workshops
Eligible businesses must:
- Employ fewer than 250 people
- Have a turnover lower than £40 million
- Be based in Leeds City Region (not Barnsley)
- Be in an eligible sector