Life Drawing Workshop
Are you a newcomer who wants to take up a hobby? Are you an experienced artist looking to continue your practice and hone your skills?
Our Life Drawing workshops are open to everyone. You will receive any needed advice and encouragement even though this is not a taught class. All classes must be booked in advance on our website. We can no longer accept cash on the night.
- Start date – 28 September 2020 onward
- Time – Monday evenings 6:30pm to 8:30pm
Facilitator - Rob Oldfield
£13 Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for any queries.
Our Life Drawing workshop is opening again to all existing and new artists. We look forward to seeing you soon!
It’s important for everyone that we comply with government guidelines to maintain social distancing. This means we can enable our artists and life models to confidently enjoy a life drawing class in the safest way possible.
Reduced class sizes means a small increase to the price to ensure our sustainability. The good news is this will increase one-to-one time with the tutor for each artist. We hope you feel we still offer good value for money and will come along and enjoy the workshop!
Disclaimer: All information is subject to change in accordance with government guidelines and restrictions. If classes are cancelled due to COVID-19 restrictions, attendees who have booked a place will be given a full refund, or the option to transfer to a later class when restrictions have lifted again.
- All equipment provided will be cleaned between sessions.
- Paper will be available, however we encourage everyone to bring their own paper or sketch books if possible.
- Personal space will be marked to sit or stand at each easel.
- Entrance and exit routes will be clearly marked and hand sanitiser will be available at the entrance.
- Hand washing and toilet facilities will be open and cleaned in between sessions.
- You may wear a face covering if you wish.
- You are welcome to bring your own food and drink.
Rob Oldfield is a Fine Art technician at York St John University. He has modelled for life classes for many years and runs life drawing workshops at the Stanley and Audrey Burton Gallery in Leeds and the Leeds University students union life classes.
Rob now coordinates all the life drawing classes for York St John University. As a tutor Rob encourages, advises and listens so please come along and take advantage of his skills and experience.