Life Drawing Workshop
Are you a newcomer who wants to take up a hobby? Are you an experienced artist looking to continue your practice and hone your skills?
Our Life Drawing workshops are open to everyone. You will receive any needed advice and encouragement even though this is not a taught class. All classes must be booked in advance on our website. We can no longer accept cash on the night.
- Start date – 19 July 2021 onwards
- Time – Monday evenings 6:30pm to 8:30pm
Facilitator - Rob Oldfield
£12 Please email email@example.com for any queries.
Our Life Drawing workshop is opening again to all existing and new artists. We look forward to seeing you soon!
Disclaimer: All information is subject to change in accordance with government guidelines and restrictions. If classes are cancelled due to COVID-19 restrictions, attendees who have booked a place will be given a full refund, or the option to transfer to a later class when restrictions have lifted again.
- We supply a range of papers and drawing materials but you are welcome to bring your own
- Easels are arranged to give users personal space
- Entrance and exit routes will be clearly marked and hand sanitiser will be available at the entrance
- Hand washing and toilet facilities are available
- You may wear a face covering if you wish
- Tea and coffee is provided but please do not bring food or alcohol into the life room
- Please do not attend if you have (or anyone you live with has) any symptoms of coronavirus, a positive test result, or are self-isolating or waiting for a test result
Rob Oldfield is a Fine Art technician at York St John University. He has modelled for life classes for many years and runs life drawing workshops at the Stanley and Audrey Burton Gallery in Leeds and the Leeds University students union life classes.
Rob now coordinates all the life drawing classes for York St John University. As a tutor Rob encourages, advises and listens so please come along and take advantage of his skills and experience.