Our student internships can boost your CV and kickstart a potential future career.
You can develop key recruitment skills, gain valuable work experience and start to build your professional network.
All internships are project based. Most are part time and last for a duration of 4 to 12 weeks.
You will be paid £9.93 per hour and will be paid on the 22 of each month, following the submission of a timesheet.
As well as offering our Student Internship Programme all year we also offer two programmes at specific times of the year:
- Summer Internship Programme: June to September
- YSJ On Campus Internship Programme: September to May
Summer Internship Programme 2021
- Paid virtual opportunities over the summer
- Internships are mainly for organisations in York or the surrounding area but working from home
- Internships will start from mid-June to September
- Internships are mostly part time over 120 hours over 4 to 12 weeks
- In order to apply, you must be a current undergraduate student at YSJ in the academic year 2020/21 with your current course continuing in 2021/22 or a postgraduate student in 2020/21.
YSJ On Campus Internship Programme 2020/21
- All opportunities are with departments at YSJ
- Internships will be available between September and May
- Any current student at York St John University can apply, including postgraduates
- Opportunities vary from business administration, events management to creating website content and more.
How to apply
- All internships are advertised on LaunchPad Online
- You will need to download an application form here and submit this to email@example.com along with your CV
- Please read the Role Description before completing your application and make sure you give examples of how you meet the criteria
- You can apply for multiple internships but you will need to complete a separate application form for each one
- Please remember you can book an appointment with a Careers Advisor if you need help with your application.