Online Payments FAQs

Have a question? Please see answers below.

If you cannot find an answer to your question please contact the finance department.



How will my details be used?

Your personal details will only be used to make sure the payments made are allocated to the correct account.  Your card details are handled by our secure card payment service provider, WPM Education. They are classed as a Level 1 service provider under the PCI DSS standard and have an annual independent audit carried out to certify this compliance.

What is 3D secure?

Please check the information provided by VISA and MasterCard

Verified by VISA

MasterCard SecureCode



What can I pay for online?

You can make a payment for:

  • Tuition fees
  • International deposits
  • Accommodation fees and bonds
  • Miscellaneous fees

How do I make a payment online?

The online payment system will ask you to identify which student the payment is for by providing their student ID number and their date of birth.  You will then be required to select the category you wish to pay for.

Can I make a payment by another method?

Please contact the finance department. 

Can I make a payment for less than the invoice amount?

Yes, but you should ensure that your payments clear in time to meet the due dates of your invoice.

When will the payment be taken from my card?

The payment will be processed immediately but it may not show as taken from your card straight away.  Please check with your card issuer to find out how long this will take.

How do I know if my payment is successful?

You will receive a printable confirmation email receipt when the payment has been processed successfully.  Please keep this for your records.

Can I make a payment on behalf of someone else?

You can make a payment on behalf of someone else as long as you have their student ID number and date of birth.

Can I pay with someone else's card?

If you intend to pay using a card which is not yours the correct cardholder must be present and they must key in their own details.

My payment was declined but I want to make a payment by another method. What should I do?

Please contact the finance department. Please note that you should not send card details by email as no payments can be taken this way.

Can I amend my payment once it has been taken?

You are not able to amend a payment once you have clicked 'confirm payment' but you can 'cancel' up to this point.  If you have overpaid an invoice you should contact the finance department by telephone for further guidance.

I have not received an invoice but want to pay.  What should I do?

You can make a payment online even if you have not received an invoice or reminder letter

I have tried to pay but the system is not responding. What should I do?

You can try to pay again later online or contact the finance department for more information.  You can also telephone to make payment by another method.

My payment has not been confirmed. What should I do?

You need to contact your card issuer to see if they are able to process your payment.

If your card issuer cannot process the payment you need to telephone the finance department to make a payment by another method before any of your instalments are due.

Can I make a payment now and pay the rest at a later date?

Yes you can make a payment by card now and again at a later date.  You will need to ensure your payment reaches us on or before the date that it is due.


Account Information

I think I have overpaid. Can you refund my card?

You should contact the finance department for further guidance and to discuss if your account has been overpaid.

What do I need the confirmation receipt for?

This is your official proof of payment.  It may be necessary to produce this to your employer/sponsor/parent/guardian as proof of payment or we may ask you to present it to us if you have an enquiry.

Cookie Settings