Browser does not support script.


Staff expenses

How to make a staff expense claim.

Staff expenses claims

Staff expenses claims should be made via the OneUni system in accordance with the YSJU Expenses Policy.

Our policies

Please refer to OneUni guidance on the staff intranet on how to complete a Travel and Expenses claim.

External governors

External Governors should submit expenses on form EXP01.

Our forms

Claims should be supported by original receipts or tickets. Please note that a credit/debit card voucher is not acceptable on its own as it does not show the goods/services purchased. When paying by card, you should always request a separate VAT receipt.

Please retain the originals for 18 months for HMRC purposes.

Please submit Governor expense claims to the Governance and Compliance office via email at, for processing.