Covid 19 precautions on campus
Please do not travel to campus if:
- You have any symptoms of Covid 19. These include a high temperature, a new, continuous cough or a loss or change to your sense of smell or taste.
- Are waiting for a Covid 19 test result.
- Have tested positive for Covid 19.
- Live with someone who has symptoms, is waiting for a test result or has tested positive.
- Someone in your support bubble has symptoms, is waiting for a test result or has tested positive.
If you become unwell with symptoms of Covid 19 whilst on campus you should go home immediately. You should follow the stay at home guidance, which covers NHS Test and Trace.
if you are diagnosed withCovid 19, please let us know as soon as possible by emailing ContactYSJLondon@yorksj.ac.uk
If you have worn your own face covering for your journey, you may keep this on for the duration of your visit to campus. If you do not have one, we will provide you with a face covering which is to be worn for the entirety of your visit. You do not have to wear gloves. We will ask you to use hand sanitiser before and after you leave.
Please maintain 2 metre physical distancing and follow any one way systems in place. Visitors are always to be accompanied by a staff member whilst on campus and should refrain from hand shaking and other close personal greetings.