Welcome to London Campus
Timetable and teaching
Enrolment and how to access your timetable and other systems.
You should try to complete your online enrolment before you arrive. The final date for enrolment is 2 weeks after the start of your course.
You need to complete your enrolment to get full access to your course and University services.
Teaching will be a mix of online and face to face. Lectures will be delivered online and recorded so they are available for students who are outside the UK. Seminars will take place face to face on campus. You need to be prepared to travel to campus at least 3 times per week.
It is important that you attend your lectures and seminars as attendance will be monitored. Low attendance and engagement can lead to academic sanctions.
In your Welcome Week induction session we will show you how to access your timetable. You should check your timetable so you know where you need to be and when.
To view your timetable you need to follow these steps:
- Log in to the timetable system using your York St John username and password.
- Select the current year.
- Select the student option from the menu to get your personal timetable.
- You will need to enter your student ID number. You can then select the week and time.
- Select 'View timetable.'
If your timetable is not appearing, this could be because:
- Enrolment is not complete
- Enrolment was late
- The timetable system is being edited
- The University record system has not transferred your information
Moodle is the virtual learning environment (VLE) at York St John. It is where you can access your course materials and other University information.
We will explain how to access Moodle at your academic induction session during Welcome Week. You should sign in and get to know your way around the system.
Our Digital Training team provide support for Moodle.
Get started with IT systems at York St John with these guides:
- Getting started with IT (Sharepoint)
- Your IT account and email (Sharepoint)
- Using Microsoft Teams (Sharepoint)
- Registering attendance
- Online security and passwords (Sharepoint)
For more help with using software visit our Digital training and support page.