Browser does not support script.


Your student record

How to register attendance or report an absence. How to make changes to your student record.

Student working at desk with two screens in the Graduate Research Centre.

Attendance and reporting absence

You need to register your attendance at all your timetabled classes. 

You also need to report any absences.

Register attendance Report an absence

It is your responsibility to make sure your details are up to date on your University record.

On e:Vision you can make some changes to your student record. You can also request attendance and enrolment confirmation letters.

Log into e:Vision

For other changes, read the information guides on this page or contact

Student record information

Change your name

How to change the official name on your student record.

Update contact details

How to update your address and contact numbers.

Replacement ID card

How to replace a lost or stolen student ID card.

Academic transcripts and certificates

How to access your digital transcript and award certificate, or request a hard copy.