Browser does not support script.


Your home

We provide support and advice on your accommodation during your time with us.

Accommodation kitchen and living area.

Get advice and support on managing your home and living in student accommodation.

Visit our support pages for practical information, useful contacts and advice. You can also contact our Accommodation team if you need additional support or guidance.

Quick links

Use the drop-down to find information on some commonly requested topics.

If you are applying for accommodation for your first year, you can visit the following pages:

We can accommodate and support students with a range of needs to find the right room and site. These needs could be disabilities, health concerns, or religious or wellbeing needs.

Find out more about the support we offer or how to make us aware of your additional requirements, visit our dedicated page.

Students with additional requirements

If you want to apply to move rooms, you can submit an application for consideration from mid-October. You will need to fill out a written application form to request a move.

For more information, check our Room move policy.

For information about moving into your accommodation and our Arrivals Weekend processes, visit our Welcome Guide.

Your new home

Access Welfare advice

Our Welfare Advisers can support you with experiences like assault, crime, pregnancy, domestic violence and housing issues. Use the resources on their web pages to book an appointment or make a report.

Welfare Advice

Access Wellbeing support

Our free specialist support can provide you with mental health or wellbeing support from specialist practitioners. Explore the links on their pages to find out how to access support through appointments or drop in sessions.

Wellbeing support

You can read any of our accommodation policies, procedures, and safety guides on our dedicated page.

Accommodation policies and documents

Contact us

Our teams are available throughout the week to help with any accommodation issues or questions. If you are living in University accommodation, you can contact us on the following details.

Get in touch with a member of the Accommodation team during our office hours, at the following times:

  • Monday to Thursday: 9.00am to 5.00pm
  • Friday: 9.00am to 4.30pm
  • Saturday to Sunday: The Accommodation Office is closed.

You can contact the team by email or phone:

Call: 01904 876 660

If you'd like to speak to a member of the team in person, visit us during one of our drop-in sessions. Details of drop-in sessions are in the drop-down below.

If you have an urgent issue outside of our office hours, please contact the Security team.

Visit the Holgate Information Desk where a member of our team will be available to speak to you about accommodation based topics and answer questions. The drop-in sessions are:

  • Monday to Friday, 10.00am to 11.00am and 3.00pm to 4.00pm

Please note that these sessions are only available during term time.

The Porters team are open for any post or key related issues. They are available in the Porters Lodge at St Anthony's House at the following times: 

  • Monday to Friday: 7.00am to 7.30pm
  • Saturday: 8.00am to 12.00pm
  • Sunday: Closed

The Security team are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for emergencies or urgent out of hours maintenance issues. You can contact them in the following ways:

Call: 01904 876 444 or 07885 201 182

For advice and support when living in private rented accommodation, email Welfare Advice on

The Student Accommodation Code

We are registered to The Student Accommodation Code.

The Code protects your rights to safe, good quality accommodation and ensures you get the best out of your time living here.

It outlines everything students can expect from our accommodation as well as your responsibilities as a tenant.