Browser does not support script.

Your student record

Update contact details

Process for updating the address and contact numbers on your student record.

It is your responsibility to ensure that your address and telephone details are correct as the University may need to contact you with important information at short notice.

You can check and change your contact details via e:Vision

If you are unable to use e:Vision please email your change of details to

Address Types

Your home address is usually your parental address where you live during the vacation.

Your term address is usually the York address of the house/halls of residence/self catering property that you stay in during term-time.

Note for International Students

International students from outside the EU, who are resident in the UK for more than six months, must be registered with the Police and must also keep them informed of any changes in their term-time address. Information is available from York Police Office by calling 01904 631 321.

Cookie Settings